Conditions of use of the Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres website (the “website”)
Website and application owner:
Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres , domiciled in Maldonado 19 28006 Madrid, Spain, with N.I.F 10826525B.
The website is owned by Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres, domiciled at Maldonado 19 28006 Madrid
Use of the website and application is subject to the following conditions. Please read them carefully. Your access to the website and use of its content means that you have read and agreed to them.
1.- Conditions of use
- Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres has prepared the material on the website and application for information purposes only. It may not reflect the most recent legislation or case law on the matters analyzed, and we may change, expand upon or update it without notification.
- The material on the website may not, under any circumstances, be considered to replace legal or any other kind of advice. Accessing it does not constitute or imply a lawyer-client relationship, nor any other kind of trust-based or professional relationship with Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres . You should not act on the basis of the information on this website without first seeking appropriate professional advice. Likewise, you should not send any confidential information to Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres without first consulting one of our lawyers and receiving their authorization to send it.
- The links on the website may direct you to other websites managed by third parties, over which Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres has no control. Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres is not responsible for the content or the state of these websites and applications, and access to them via the website or application does not mean that Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres recommends or approves their content.
2.- Limitation of liability
- You use the website at your own risk. Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres does not assume liability for any errors or omissions in their content or any other content that may be accessed through them. Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres does not assume liability for any damage arising from using the website, or for actions carried out based on its information.
- Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres does not guarantee absence of virus or other elements that could damage or alter your computer system, electronic documents or files. Therefore, Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres does not accept liability for any damage that these elements could cause you or third parties.
3.- Data protection
- Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres will treat all information you provide when registering for promotional events or sending curriculum-vitae forms with utmost confidentiality: in the case of promotional events, it will exclusively use this information to handle your registration request and send you information about future events, and, in the case of curriculum-vitae forms, to screen job applicants.
- In line with article 22 of the Act on Information Society Services, Ana Fernandez-Tresguerres can store cookies in users’ terminal equipment, provided these have given their consent after having received clear and comprehensive information about their use. Users can access information on the purpose of the cookies’ installation and uses in the firm’s Cookies policy.
- This will not prevent technical storage or access for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, if necessary, for the provision of an information society service requested by the user.
- When you are asked to provide personal data to access the services on this website, you will be informed that some of this is essential. If you do not provide it, these services cannot be rendered.
- All the companies making up the firm will have access to the personal data provided in forms; they will coordinate their actions as one firm to provide you with the services you request. If you do not want these companies to access your personal data in these forms, please do not complete or send any.
- You may exercise your rights to access, correct, delete or oppose data by sending a request by email to email@example.com or by post to any of the addresses mentioned at the top of this document. Your request must include your name and surname, address for correspondence, photocopy of national identity card or passport, and details of the right exercised.